Exoprise continuously monitors the operations of its service — using CloudReady sensors itself (kind of recursive) and other services. If there are any interruptions in service, planned or unplanned, a note will be posted here.
August 07, 2017 - 12:53 AM ET
- Our pubsub service has recovered from its slow processing and distribution of alarms.
August 07, 2017 - 12:00 AM ET
- We are investigating an issue with our pubsub service that is used for publishing alarms to private sites. This facility may be temporarily unavailable.
August 02, 2017 - 7:35 ET
- There was an interruption for some of the CloudReady autoresponders due to a network outage within our cloud hosting provider. Recovery and failover took approximately 20 minutes and during this time some customers may have experienced Email send errors. We are examining improvements to our autoresponders to improve this situation in the future.
July 27, 2017 - 10:13 AM ET
- The availability zone within one of our cloud hosting providers, Amazon, has recovered. Mail autoresponders and core servers are recovering or fully recovered.
July 27, 2017 - 09:50 AM ET
- We investigating a number of failures with one of our cloud hosting provider, Amazon. Possible outages related to our autoresponders and occasional slowness, failures in core CloudReady Servers. We will update this page within one hour when more information is available.
June 13, 2017 - 10:45 AM ET
- We fixed a problem with CloudReady servers and the Office 365 service communications API. During deployment of a service communications API update, the servers experienced increased load which caused some of the servers to stop responding and slowed processing. While we were investigating the issue we had to temporarily stop and restart the servers. No data should have been lost from the Private Sites as they are designed to cache and replay data during an outage. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we will investigate ways to prevent this brief outage and slowdown in the future.
June 13, 2017 - 10:19 AM ET
- Some users may be experiencing intermittent slow login and dashboard refresh problems with CloudReady. Engineers are investigating the issue and implementing a fix. A new status entry will be updated when the situation is resolved.
June 12, 2017 - 6:30 PM ET
- We are experiencing difficulties accessing Microsoft's Service Communications API and working with Microsoft to investigate the issue. We hope to have it resolved this morning and will post a resolution when more information is known.
June 2nd, 2017 - 4:00 PM ET
- The issue with incorrect GeoIP lookup for sites has been corrected. Private sites should be correctly located on the maps, provided their IP can be correctly geo-located as before.
June 1st, 2017 - 4:00 PM ET
- CloudReady is incorrectly reporting some GeoIP data for sensors and, in turn, the sites may appear in the wrong locations on the maps. We are working on resolving the situation and hope to have it fixed soon. Once the issue is resolved, the site maps should update with the proper Geo location.
March 14th, 2017 - 6:00 PM ET
- Microsoft's Service Communications API has recovered.
March 14th, 2017 - 1:00 PM ET
- Microsoft's Service Communications API is experiencing a wide-scale outage and is not currently accessible. We will update this page when the API is available again.
March 6th, 2017 - 9:17 AM EST
- The Sydney Public Sites are back online.
March 6th, 2017 - 9:10 AM EST
- The Sydney Public Sites are currently being re-balanced and expanded. The Sydney Public Sites may be offline for a period of up to 20 minutes.
August 30th, 2016 - 12:00 PM
- Microsoft's Service Communications API has recovered and improved over the past few weeks. We are updating this status page to reflect a more stable Service Communications API.