Exoprise continuously monitors the operations of its service — using CloudReady sensors itself (kind of recursive) and other services. If there are any interruptions in service, planned or unplanned, a note will be posted here.
January 9th, 2018 2:20 PM
- A fix was deployed for the recent upgrade to the Skype Sensors. The fix make take up to 2 hours to be rolled out to Private Sites. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
January 9th, 2018 1:20 PM
- An upgrade to the Skype sensors may trigger a sensor operational error during initialization. This was caused by an update to the sensors for supporting a more recent version of the .NET framework which is an important fix for security and other issues. A fix for this condition has been identified and will be deployed shortly.
January 3rd, 2018 3:20-3:35 PM
- While expanding and improving the high availability of our MTA autoresponders, a new IP address was provisioned that happened to be (incorrectly) on the blocked senders list for Office 365. This caused some mail replies to be temporarily blocked. We re-provisioned a new IP address (after a more careful review [& luck]) for the offending autoresponder server and the condition was corrected. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
December 29th, 2017 2:48 PM
- The database failover has completed, the servers have mostly recovered and data queue processing has resumed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will investigate ways to improve this process in the future.
December 29th, 2017 2:25 PM
- We are experiencing database failover issues with our real-time data store. This is causing general server slowdowns and data queue processing errors. We are actively investigating the issue and hope to have a status update within the next 15 minutes.
November 19th, 2017
November 17th, 2017
- The Slack sensors are experiencing errors and we are investigating. The sensors may require an update to correct their operation. In the meantime you should disable the Slacks sensors. We will post an update when more information is available.
August 07, 2017 - 12:00 AM ET
- We are investigating an issue with our pubsub service that is used for publishing alarms to private sites. This facility may be temporarily unavailable.
August 02, 2017 - 7:35 ET
- There was an interruption for some of the CloudReady autoresponders due to a network outage within our cloud hosting provider. Recovery and failover took approximately 20 minutes and during this time some customers may have experienced Email send errors. We are examining improvements to our autoresponders to improve this situation in the future.
July 27, 2017 - 10:13 AM ET
- The availability zone within one of our cloud hosting providers, Amazon, has recovered. Mail autoresponders and core servers are recovering or fully recovered.
July 27, 2017 - 09:50 AM ET
- We investigating a number of failures with one of our cloud hosting provider, Amazon. Possible outages related to our autoresponders and occasional slowness, failures in core CloudReady Servers. We will update this page within one hour when more information is available.
June 13, 2017 - 10:45 AM ET
- We fixed a problem with CloudReady servers and the Office 365 service communications API. During deployment of a service communications API update, the servers experienced increased load which caused some of the servers to stop responding and slowed processing. While we were investigating the issue we had to temporarily stop and restart the servers. No data should have been lost from the Private Sites as they are designed to cache and replay data during an outage. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we will investigate ways to prevent this brief outage and slowdown in the future.
June 13, 2017 - 10:19 AM ET
- Some users may be experiencing intermittent slow login and dashboard refresh problems with CloudReady. Engineers are investigating the issue and implementing a fix. A new status entry will be updated when the situation is resolved.
June 12, 2017 - 6:30 PM ET
- We are experiencing difficulties accessing Microsoft's Service Communications API and working with Microsoft to investigate the issue. We hope to have it resolved this morning and will post a resolution when more information is known.
June 2nd, 2017 - 4:00 PM ET
- The issue with incorrect GeoIP lookup for sites has been corrected. Private sites should be correctly located on the maps, provided their IP can be correctly geo-located as before.
June 1st, 2017 - 4:00 PM ET
- CloudReady is incorrectly reporting some GeoIP data for sensors and, in turn, the sites may appear in the wrong locations on the maps. We are working on resolving the situation and hope to have it fixed soon. Once the issue is resolved, the site maps should update with the proper Geo location.
March 14th, 2017 - 6:00 PM ET
- Microsoft's Service Communications API has recovered.
March 14th, 2017 - 1:00 PM ET
- Microsoft's Service Communications API is experiencing a wide-scale outage and is not currently accessible. We will update this page when the API is available again.