Exoprise continuously monitors the operations of its service — using CloudReady sensors itself (kind of recursive) and other services. If there are any interruptions in service, planned or unplanned, a note will be posted here.
March 14th, 2016 - 6:00 PM ET
- Microsoft's Service Communications API has recovered.
March 14th, 2016 - 1:00 PM ET
- Microsoft's Service Communications API is experiencing a wide-scale outage and is not currently accessible. We will update this page when the API is available again.
March 6th, 2016 - 9:17 AM EST
- The Sydney Public Sites are back online.
March 6th, 2016 - 9:10 AM EST
- The Sydney Public Sites are currently being re-balanced and expanded. The Sydney Public Sites may be offline for a period of up to 20 minutes.
August 30th, 2016 - 12:00 PM
- Microsoft's Service Communications API has recovered and improved over the past few weeks. We are updating this status page to reflect a more stable Service Communications API.
August 9th-10th, 2016 - 7:56 PM
- Microsoft's Service Communications API continues to have issues as it has, periodically, since the beginning of August. The issue has been reported to Microsoft. Periodically, the Service Communications API is unavailable, timing out and returning errors. While we continue to investigate mitigation strategies and notify Microsoft of the problem our own CloudReady monitoring service is completely unaffected.
June 8th, 2016 - 7:56 PM
- Microsoft's Service Communications API has recovered. The Service Communications API was unexpectedly returning a deauth code (401) when it shouldn't have been. This is contrary to the specification and fixed for the moment. We will be investigating different retry strategies for when an unexpected (and not to specification) deauth is returned.
June 8th, 2016 - 6:00 PM
- Microsoft's Service Communications API is experiencing OAuth deauthorization failures. We are investigating the issue.
June 5th, 2016 - 6:35 AM
- We have successfully recovered all Public Site instances in the Sydney region. In some cases the Public Site Virtual Machines needed to be restarted so they were moved to new availability zones within the Amazon Web Services datacenter in Sydney. Public Sensors in the Sydney should now be fully recovered.
June 5th, 2016 - 5:30 AM
- Some of the Exoprise CloudReady Public Sites in Sydney are suffering connectivity errors and failures. The sites are being affected by widespread Amazon outages in the Sydney data centers. We are working to recover the sites as quickly as possible.
January 21st, 2016
- Microsoft's Service Communications API has recovered the integrated service views are available again.
January 20th, 2016
- Microsoft's Service Communications API is experiencing sporadic outages today. We have notified Microsoft of the issue and are awaiting a fix or an updated.
December 30, 2015
- 10:23 AM EST. The daily health email was fixed and deployed.
- 9:01 AM EST. Incorrect email subjects were generated for the daily health mail for CloudReady. Exoprise support is investigating and correcting the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
December 13, 2015
- The Microsoft Service Communications API is experiencing intermittent outages. The Exoprise team is investigating mitigation strategies
November 24, 2015
- 4:45-4:50 AM EST. Another database failover occurred. When this occurs there can be temporary loss of data and off-schedule alarms can fire. The Exoprise team is investigating mitigation strategies for this scenario.
- 2:45-2:50 AM EST. A database failover occurred. When this occurs there can be temporary loss of data and off-schedule alarms can fire. The Exoprise team is investigating mitigation strategies for this scenario.
November 20, 2015
- 10:40 AM EST. We have switched map tile providers to OpenStreetMap and will continue to investigate the issue
- 8:30 AM EST. There is a problem with the maps image tiling service that we leverage for our Map view. We are investigating the issue.
Thursday April 16, 2015
- 3:00 PM EST. We've identified and corrected the problem. The bug in data mapping was corrected and the aggregation updated for the sensors.
- 7:30 AM EST. There is a problem in our aggregation servers and the historical crowd data for earlier this week is incorrect. We are examining the issue and should have an update available soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Monday November 10, 2014
- 9:30 AM EST. The public site servers in Ireland and Virginia are recovering. The sensors should be coming online within the next half-hour.
- Our public site servers in Ireland and Virginia are experiencing networking problems. We will update this page when we know more about the time to resolution.
Friday October 31, 2014
- We added the status page.