Private Sites and Sensors
Private sites are instances of the CloudReady Secure Service that you install on your own computers or Virtual Machines wherever you want to set up sensors to run. Private sites have advantages over public sites for the following reasons:
- Sensors that run on private sites synthetically transact services from where your users are located so that you can understand end-to-end performance from your users perspective.
- Where ever you have varying network conditions and users or services that are being consumed you should setup a private site.
- With private sites and the proper network configuration you get detailed Network Path Performance data for troubleshooting.
- You can run on-premise sensors such as ADFS, AD, and Exchange 2010, 2013.
- You can run web-sensors for your Intranet and sites that exist behind the firewall.
- Private sites are very easy to deploy and maintain. After a private is initially deployed, it requires no maintenance. Private sites update themselves.