Private Sites and Sensors
Private sites are instances of the CloudReady Secure Service that you install on your own computers or Virtual Machines wherever you want to set up sensors to run. Put them at Branch Offices/MPLS/SD-WAN, behind WiFi access points, cellular attached networks, any topology. Measure end-user experiences from a real-device!
Private sites have advantages over public sites for the following reasons:
- Sensors that run on private sites synthetically transact services from where your users are located so you can understand end-to-end performance from your users perspective.
- Where ever you have varying network conditions and users or services that are being consumed you should setup a private site.
- CloudReady Private Sites can run alongside ANY WORKLOAD. You can put it on a persons desktop, you can put it on a BDC. Resource requirements are minimal so that a private site can be run anywhere you want to monitor.
- With private sites and the proper network configuration you get detailed Network Path Performance data for troubleshooting.
- You can run on-premise sensors such as ADFS, AD, and Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, Skype for Business. These emulate users really leveraging those applications. You can't do that on some linux box!
- You can run web-sensors for your Intranet and sites that exist behind the firewall.
- Private sites are very easy to deploy and maintain. After a private is initially deployed, it requires no maintenance. Private sites update themselves.