Public Sites and Sensors
Public sites are cloud-based instances of the CloudReady service that are owned and maintained by Exoprise at many locations throughout the world. You can configure and deploy sensors to public sites for monitoring external resources from the cloud. Public sites differ from private sites for the following reasons:
- You don't need to install the CloudReady Secure Service on any of your own computers - Exoprise maintains the public sites.
- You can monitor external servers, web sites and web-service APIs from throughout the world.
- If you have external users, you can emulate their experience and network conditions from various locations.
- Public site sensors can provide a stable baseline against your own internal network configuration for performance and availability comparisons. Typically, the public sites and their network are very stable.
- You can monitor hybrid cloud services like Active Directory Federation Services, Shibboleth or other cloud-based Single-Sign-On solutions. Monitoring these services from both inside the firewall and outside the firewall is critical to your organization.
We currently have public sites located in the following locations:
- NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
- CANADA (Montreal)