The Exoprise Management Client, our custom network client, is used for securely deploying Private Sites and connecting the sites with our CloudReady servers. The Client is also used for configuring and validating CloudReady sensors.
The requirements for CloudReady Private Sites are very minimal:
- Any Windows® OS; Windows 7 or newer and Windows Server 2008R2 or newer is supported
- Private Sites and their sensors can run alongside almost any workload
- You can safely deploy on a users desktop, a laptop, a server, one of your SCOM machines, a BDC or PDC. Anything.
- RAM: Machines or Virtual Machines with as little as 1 GB of RAM (total) can run easily run 10 sensors
- DISK: Between 30-100 MB depending on the number and types of sensors deployed
- Don't believe us? Give it a try and setup some sites
Exoprise often recommends that customers run Private Sites in environments similar to the end-users with respect to the networking.