Exoprise continuously monitors thee operations of its service — using CloudReady sensors from all over the world in addition to other services. If there are any interruptions in service, planned or unplanned, a note will be posted here.
|Core Servers||Public Sites||Alarms||IP Geo Service||Service Communications API|
May 2nd, 2019 12:28 PM
- We have rolled back changes that were made to the autoresponder infrastructure and the problem should be corrected. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
May 2nd, 2019 12:05 PM
- We are investigating potential problems with our autoresponder infrastructure. There may be false email delivery problems reported.
April 25th, 2019 4:10 PM
- The PUB-OHIO sites were expanded and the sensors were re-balanced.
April 25th, 2019 3:45 PM
- The PUB-OHIO sites are being expanded and the sensors are being balanced across them. Sensors running on these sites may experience brief interruptions.
March 19th, 2019 2:00 PM
- It looks like Slack has rolled back a compatibility problem with their sites and our sensors have recovered. We continue to investigate upgrades to the Slack sensors that will ensure their compatibility regardless of Slack site functionality.
March 18th, 2019 4:00 PM
- We are investigating errors for the Slack sensor related to a recent Slack upgrade. We expect to have an update within the next business day.
March 3rd, 2019 6:00 AM
- The PUB-OREGON sites were expanded and sensors balanced across them. Sensors running on these sites may have experienced brief interruptions. The situation is now resolved.
November 30th, 2018 9:45 AM
- The Service Communications Status API from Microsoft has recovered and the per-tenant status for Office 365 should be available within the CloudReady dashboards again.
November 30th, 2018 8:45 AM
- It looks like Microsoft’s Service Communications Status API is having problems this morning. These are not problems with the CloudReady service, but rather, the inability to query the per-tenant status from Microsoft. We will continue to watch the situation for recovery and work with Microsoft to expedite the availability of this feature. CloudReady is operating normally.
November 21st, 2018 7:19 PM
- We resolved the DNS issue in Seoul by temporarily switching to an alternative DNS provider in that region across our public instances.
November 21st, 2018 6:40 PM
- Public sites in Seoul are experiencing network problems. We are investigating the issue and hope to have a resolution within the next 30 minutes. Updated: it looks like there are DNS issues with our cloud provider in this region and we are awaiting a status update from therm.
August 30th, 2018 3:12 PM
- A fix was deployed for the Exchange ActiveSync sensors when they are set to not test mail queues. That fix should be rolling out to customers over the next hour or two. We apologize for the interruption.
August 30th, 2018 2:00 PM
- Exchange ActiveSync sensors that are set NOT to test mail queues are incorrectly reporting an error. A fix has been identified and is being tested for deployment which we expect to occur within the next one to two hours.
July 26th, 2018 12:50 PM
- A fix was identified, tested and deployed for the Onedrive sensors. Updates generally take an hour or two to be received by the sites and should correct themselves.
July 26th, 2018 9:30 AM
- Some customers are experiencing errors with the OneDrive sensor and we are investigating the issue. We hope to be able to provide an update within the next hour.
July 10th, 2018 4:30 PM
- A Skype sensor update was performed and the sensors should be updating over the next one to two hours.
July 10th, 2018 3:45 PM
- The deployment for a set of Skype fixes and improvements was interrupted and may be causing interim Skype Sensor failures. We are redeploying to correct the problem and the Skype sensors should be updated shortly.
March 30th, 2018 10:50 AM
- A fix has been deployed for the Office 365 Portal sensors and the target URL has been updated. The fix should be rolling out within the next 1-2 hours.
March 30th, 2018 7:15 AM
- Microsoft is apparently experiencing DNS issues related to the microsoftonline.com domain. We are investigating the issue. It appears that the microsoftonline.com domain has gone away for certain subdomains like portal, www, etc.
March 27th, 2018 4:30 PM
- The issue with OneDrive sensors has been corrected and deployed.
March 27th, 2018 7:00 AM
- OneDrive sensors appear to be experiencing issues with new Office 365 OneDrive updated by Microsoft within the past 12 hours. Upload functionality is currently being affected. We are investigating the issue and hope to have an update soon.