Exoprise continuously monitors thee operations of its service — using CloudReady sensors from all over the world in addition to other services. If there are any interruptions in service, planned or unplanned, a note will be posted here.
|Core Servers||Public Sites||Alarms||Dependant Services||Service Comms API|
Wednesday March 18th, 2020 8:00 AM
- A fix was deployed for this issue. Any Management Clients that were downloaded in the previous 24 hours should be uninstalled and re-installed.
Wednesday March 18th, 2020 6:00 AM
- We are currently experiencing a problem with new site installations. We are investigating the issue and hope to have more information about a resolution at 8:00 AM.
Tuesday January 14th, 2020 4:30 PM
- We have fixed the problem with OAuth registrations that require tenant consent. Apparently, additional delegate permissions are now required by Azure AD and this is an undocumented breaking change. We are still waiting to hear from Microsoft why or when this change was implemented.
Monday January 13th, 2020 12:05 PM
- Microsoft’s Azure AD OAuth registration is currently broken for tenant admin consents and this has been reported to the Microsoft Azure AD team. Currently, Azure AD OAuth registrations with tenant admin consent just loop on successful consent and never post back refresh token or registration information. Existing OAuth registrations are not affected.We are awaiting more information from Microsoft when they fix the issue on their side and will post back any status or timeline information we receive.
December 17th, 2019 10:05 PM
- The Teams AV Conferencing sensors have recovered. We are continuing to investigate the cause of this outage related to 429 throttling errors. We apologize for the inconvenience that the outage caused.
December 17th, 2019 5:30 PM
- We are investigating an issue with the new (BETA) Microsoft Teams AV Conferencing sensor which is receiving a 429 throttling error message.
October 2nd, 2019 12:20 PM
- A fix for the Office 365 portal sensors was deployed. We apologize for the inconvenience that the specific sensor outage caused.
October 2nd, 2019 7:30 AM
- We have identified the login procedure changes related to Azure AD and are preparing a fix for staging. Once we have the fix complete, we will deploy to staging and then production. We estimate the fix to be deployed later this afternoon.
October 2nd, 2019 5:30 AM
- We are investigating Office 365 Portal sensor issues for some tenants. We hope to have an update within the 1 to 2 hours.
September 30th, 2019 7:00 PM
- Engineering updated and re-built indexes on newer tables and collections. We apologize for any inconvenience.
September 30th, 2019 5:30 PM
- We are investigating some slow responding servers and sensor data ingestion.
May 2nd, 2019 12:28 PM
- We have rolled back changes that were made to the autoresponder infrastructure and the problem should be corrected. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
May 2nd, 2019 12:05 PM
- We are investigating potential problems with our autoresponder infrastructure. There may be false email delivery problems reported.
April 25th, 2019 4:10 PM
- The PUB-OHIO sites were expanded and the sensors were re-balanced.
April 25th, 2019 3:45 PM
- The PUB-OHIO sites are being expanded and the sensors are being balanced across them. Sensors running on these sites may experience brief interruptions.
March 19th, 2019 2:00 PM
- It looks like Slack has rolled back a compatibility problem with their sites and our sensors have recovered. We continue to investigate upgrades to the Slack sensors that will ensure their compatibility regardless of Slack site functionality.
March 18th, 2019 4:00 PM
- We are investigating errors for the Slack sensor related to a recent Slack upgrade. We expect to have an update within the next business day.