Exoprise continuously monitors thee operations of its service — using CloudReady sensors from all over the world in addition to other services. If there are any interruptions in service, planned or unplanned, a note will be posted here.
|Core Servers||Public Sites||Alarms||IP Geo Service||Service Communications API|
October 2nd, 2019 12:20 PM
- A fix for the Office 365 portal sensors was deployed. We apologize for the inconvenience that the specific sensor outage caused.
October 2nd, 2019 7:30 AM
- We have identified the login procedure changes related to Azure AD and are preparing a fix for staging. Once we have the fix complete, we will deploy to staging and then production. We estimate the fix to be deployed later this afternoon.
October 2nd, 2019 5:30 AM
- We are investigating Office 365 Portal sensor issues for some tenants. We hope to have an update within the 1 to 2 hours.
September 30th, 2019 7:00 PM
- Engineering updated and re-built indexes on newer tables and collections. We apologize for any inconvenience.
September 30th, 2019 5:30 PM
- We are investigating some slow responding servers and sensor data ingestion.
May 2nd, 2019 12:28 PM
- We have rolled back changes that were made to the autoresponder infrastructure and the problem should be corrected. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
May 2nd, 2019 12:05 PM
- We are investigating potential problems with our autoresponder infrastructure. There may be false email delivery problems reported.
April 25th, 2019 4:10 PM
- The PUB-OHIO sites were expanded and the sensors were re-balanced.
April 25th, 2019 3:45 PM
- The PUB-OHIO sites are being expanded and the sensors are being balanced across them. Sensors running on these sites may experience brief interruptions.
March 19th, 2019 2:00 PM
- It looks like Slack has rolled back a compatibility problem with their sites and our sensors have recovered. We continue to investigate upgrades to the Slack sensors that will ensure their compatibility regardless of Slack site functionality.
March 18th, 2019 4:00 PM
- We are investigating errors for the Slack sensor related to a recent Slack upgrade. We expect to have an update within the next business day.
March 3rd, 2019 6:00 AM
- The PUB-OREGON sites were expanded and sensors balanced across them. Sensors running on these sites may have experienced brief interruptions. The situation is now resolved.
November 30th, 2018 9:45 AM
- The Service Communications Status API from Microsoft has recovered and the per-tenant status for Office 365 should be available within the CloudReady dashboards again.
November 30th, 2018 8:45 AM
- It looks like Microsoft’s Service Communications Status API is having problems this morning. These are not problems with the CloudReady service, but rather, the inability to query the per-tenant status from Microsoft. We will continue to watch the situation for recovery and work with Microsoft to expedite the availability of this feature. CloudReady is operating normally.
November 21st, 2018 7:19 PM
- We resolved the DNS issue in Seoul by temporarily switching to an alternative DNS provider in that region across our public instances.
November 21st, 2018 6:40 PM
- Public sites in Seoul are experiencing network problems. We are investigating the issue and hope to have a resolution within the next 30 minutes. Updated: it looks like there are DNS issues with our cloud provider in this region and we are awaiting a status update from therm.
August 30th, 2018 3:12 PM
- A fix was deployed for the Exchange ActiveSync sensors when they are set to not test mail queues. That fix should be rolling out to customers over the next hour or two. We apologize for the interruption.
August 30th, 2018 2:00 PM
- Exchange ActiveSync sensors that are set NOT to test mail queues are incorrectly reporting an error. A fix has been identified and is being tested for deployment which we expect to occur within the next one to two hours.