The following instructions will walk you through deploying a Private Site. Once a Private Site has been created (installed), you’ll be able to deploy CloudReady Synthetics to run from it.
A Private Site is required to be running (obviously) if you want the synthetic measurements and tests to be run from it.
Deploying Your First Site
- From the machine you’d like to configure as a site, Sign In to Exoprise and Download the Exoprise Management Client if you have not already done so from Download Exoprise Management Client
- Once logged in to the Exoprise Management Client, select Sites and then Deploy from the left menu.
- Select “Get Started Installing a Private Site”
- Select “Create a new public/private key pair” and then click Next
- On the Service Account page you can change opt-in to use a Service Account for the site rather than running as Local System, we recommend Local System but a Service Account may be required in specific cases. Once you make your selection, click Next.
- Congratulations, you have now deployed a Private Site and can move on to deploying your synthetics.
Making Changes to Your Site
- From the machine you’d like to configure as a site, log in to the Exoprise Management Client.
- Once logged in select Sites and then Manage Local Site in the left menus.
- From here you can Start or Stop the Service as well as make changes or Uninstall it.
- The Change dropdown includes the options of changing the Service Account as well as changing the proxy configuration for the service