CloudReady can be used to monitor cloud services from behind your firewall on your machines or out in the cloud on our machines. Below are simple steps for getting started with each type of monitoring.
Private Sites & Sensors
Private Sites are agents that you deploy to your machines wherever you want to monitor cloud services from. Whether its branch offices or main locations, deploy a private site then add sensors to it:
- Download the Management Client
- Install a Private Site (the Exoprise agent)
- Add your first sensor
- Optionally, customize your visualizations and wait for the automatic alarms to be setup
Public Sites & Sensors
Public Sites are agents that we run on Exoprise cloud-based virtual machines. You can deploy sensors to these public sites for monitoring cloud services from the cloud or getting an outside-in perspective of your own software and applications.
- From any browser, choose Add Sensor, then choose ‘Deploy to Public’ in the upper left
- Choose a sensor, fill in the required information for each step and in the deploy step, pick a public location where you want to deploy to
- Optionally, customize the dashboards and wait for the automatic alarms to be setup